Chemical Waste Drainage System
- CPV Zurn
- Durapipe Vulcathene
CPV-Zurn is a high-performance chemical drainage system that’s been specifically designed for safe use in laboratory and industrial applications. Made from block copolymer polypropylene, it can withstand high temperatures and offers excellent reliability and service life due to its exceptional resistance to most organic and mineral acids, alkalis, alcohols and salt solutions.
- Sizes DN 38mm to 152mm
- Continuous temperature range -20°C to 120°C (up to 140°C for short periods)
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1412 -the only internationally-recognised standard specifically for chemical and corrosive drainage
- Smooth bore results in high volumetric flow
- Choice of mechanical or electro-fusion jointing techniques using one type of fitting
- No grooving required at pipe joints
- Simple tooling for jointing systems
- Comprehensive range of pipe, fittings and components
- Tested and proven to be compatible with existing drainage installations
- Flame retarded option available
- Dual-containment configuration possible
Vulcathene is a completely purpose-designed chemical resistant plumbing system that has been specified and installed in the laboratories of schools, universities, hospitals and research facilities worldwide for over 60 years.
Tried, tested and proven, Vulcathene is the only chemical drainage system to have withstood the test of time in the most demanding of laboratory applications.
Two easy jointing methods, Mechanical for demountable joints and Enfusion (electrofusion) for welded joints, provide total versatility for designers and installers of chemical waste systems.
- Purpose designed for chemical drainage
- Two easy jointing methods
- Fully BBA Approved
- ‘Common Arrangements of Works Systems’ (CAWS) – applicable to R14
- Size Range – 38mm to 152mm
- Temperature rating – minus20°C to 100°C (Only intermittent at 100°C)